We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Back In Action Physio
$35 For a One-Hour Sports Massage incl. a $10 Voucher Towards Your Next Visit (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let loose and limber up.
- Grab a one hour sports massage including a $10 voucher towards your next visit for $35 from Back in Action Physio.
- Feel the difference with a qualified physiotherapist who will locate the main source of your pain and help you to move freely.
- Head along if you are looking to relieve muscle tension from sports, a hectic lifestyle, pregnancy or just to relax.
Hey there limber ladies and lads. It's time to loosen up those limbs and let yourself lye down and be lazy. Get rid of the pain from your hectic lifestyle or from doing too much long jump, lacrosse, lawn bowls, leap frog or lego making.
Grab a one hour sports massage including a $10 voucher towards your next visit for $35 from Back in Action Physio.
Everyone can benefit from a quality massage. Whether you are a dedicated athlete or you are just someone living a hectic lifestyle, a massage can work wonders for getting to the source of the pain and helping you to move freely again. At the Back in Action Physio clinic you will be treated by a qualified physiotherapist who can go as hard or as light as you want and will ensure all those aches and pains are taken care of. If you are an athlete, a treatment that will work with your in-season training or post competition recovery can be tailored just for you and your specific needs. There is no age restrictions for getting a massage and this can also be great for pregnant women looking for a relaxing, safe treatment option.
More Great Tauranga Deals
The Beauty Box
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.