We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$49 for a 30-Minute Massage & 30-Minute Facial incl. a $10 Voucher Towards your Next Visit (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Unwind and power on.
- Grab a 30 minute facial and a 30 minute massage for $49 from Awakened Healing.
- Relax with Dana who has extensive experience in massage and beauty therapy and has also practiced overseas.
During this time of year it is easy to feel like one of those little wind up toys that slowly come to a halt. With this deal you are encouraged to unwind but in a different way. Get your extra charge with a session of pampering to keep you powering through the silly season.
Grab a 30 minute facial and a 30 minute massage for $49 from Awakened Healing.
Dana Preston is a licensed massage therapist who will look after your relaxation session. She has massage and beauty therapy experience from as far away as Costa Rica and Alaska. Now based in New Zealand, she enjoys delivering great results to all her happy local clients. Practicing an integrative philosophy that blends deep tissue with relaxation massage, at Awakened Healing it is their belief that the power that made the body has the power to heal the body. Put down the heavy shopping bags and head to Awakened Healing to unwind and relax.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.