We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$39 for a One Hour Shiatsu Session incl. a $10 Voucher (value $85)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hands are magical - experience the power of hands with today's fabulous deal.
- Grab a one hour shiatsu session with Autumn Falk in Tauranga plus a $10 voucher for $39.
- Relieve muscle pain, nausea, depression and stress.
- Let the experts work their magic and work the art of Shiatsu.
- GrabOne voucher for yourself and one as a gift today.
Grab a 60 minute Shiatsu treatment and a $10 voucher towards your next treatment for only $39 from Autumn Falk.
Shiatsu is a holistic, hands-on body therapy using acupressure to restore balance to mind, body and spirit. Enjoy a treatment by an experienced and professional shiatsu therapist. Shiatsu gives you a unique experience of massage involving elements of oriental diagnosis, abdominal massage, pressure application to various parts of the body using fingers, thumbs, knees and elbows, and gentle stretches and joint articulation. Practitioners may recommend specific lifestyle and diet changes, or exercises to assist in the healing process. Shiatsu may get you to experience a state of calm or allow your body to heal an ailment you bring. It can also be a relaxing and deep way to eliminate muscular tension and skeletal misalignments, leaving you refreshed and rejuvenated. It is a fully clothed “massage” and takes place on a traditional style futon.
Autumn Falk has been extensively trained in this discipline, she has a passion for what she does and strives to give clients the best possible service. Grab this awesome deal today and let her work her magic. Call (027) 293 1430 to make a booking.
More Great Tauranga Deals
The Beauty Box
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.