We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$29 for a Deluxe Autoclean for Your Car or $39 for a Deluxe Autoclean for Your 4WD, SUV, Seven Seater or Van (value up to $75)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a clean and vacuumed car while you shop.
- Grab a Deluxe Autoclean for your car for just $29 or for your 4WD, SUV, van or seven seater for $39.
- Get your exterior cleaned, mud flaps and wheels cleaned, tyres blackened, door frames wiped, dash and console cleaned, seats and carpets vacuumed, and your windows cleaned inside and out.
- Autoclean uses the latest in car cleaning technology that keeps our planet safe.
- Grab one for a friend, family member or work colleague.
Save time and go shopping while your friendly Autoclean service takes care of your vehicle. Autoclean uses polymer liquids, which are safe for the environment and also give your car that shiny, clean feeling that you love.
Grab a Deluxe Autoclean for your car for just $29 or for your 4WD, SUV, van or seven seater for $39.
The team at Autoclean will clean and vacuum your car using earth-friendly products. Soft deluxe microfibre materials are used to apply the polymer liquids that lift off the dirt while being entirely safe for your car. It gets even better... no need to book - just show up at the Bethlehem Countdown car park 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday - Saturday. Do your shopping, have a coffee, get your hair cut, or go to the gym, and return to a shiny, clean car - double success!
Please allow about 60 minutes for the Deluxe Autoclean.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.