We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Assault Boardriding Centre
$49 for a Two-Hour Stand Up Introductory Paddleboarding Lesson (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Squeeze every last drop of fun out of the water.
- Grab an introductory stand-up paddleboarding lesson for $49 from Assault Boardriding Centre.
- Learn from the team who have been on the BOP board sport scene for 30 years.
- Get your ticket to a new skill and an addictive and exciting new hobby for summer.
We are always looking for new ways of extracting every last drop of fun out of the water. And stand-up paddling is one of the latest and greatest ways of doing just that while squeezing every drop of adrenaline out of your thrill-seeking self.
Grab an introductory stand-up paddleboarding lesson for $49 from Assault Boardriding Centre. It's your ticket to learning an addictive and exciting new hobby for summer.
The team at Assault have spent mores hour on the water than most of us have had hot dinners, so there's no one better to learn with. All your equipment is included, and good times come standard. Your two-hour lesson will start out with your instructor explaining the gear and showing you all the basics, before letting you hit the water with your newly learned skills.
Your lesson location may vary according to tides and weather — give the team at Assault Boardriding Centre a call for more info.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.