We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Assault Boardriding Centre
$49 for a Two-Hour Stand Up Paddleboarding Lesson (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Squeeze every last drop of fun out of the water.
- Grab a two-hour stand-up paddleboarding lesson for $49 from Assault Boardriding Centre.
- Learn from the team who have been on the BOP board sport scene for 30 years.
- Get your ticket to a new skill and an addictive and exciting new hobby for summer.
We are always looking for new ways of extracting every last drop of fun out of the water. And stand-up paddling is one of the latest and greatest ways of doing just that while squeezing every drop of adrenaline out of your thrill-seeking self.
Grab a two-hour stand-up paddleboarding lesson for $49 from Assault Boardriding Centre. It's your ticket to learning an addictive and exciting new hobby for summer.
The team at Assault have spent mores hour on the water than most of us have had hot dinners, so there's no one better to learn with. All your equipment is included, and good times come standard. Your two-hour lesson will start out with your instructor explaining the gear and showing you all the basics, before letting you hit the water with your newly learned skills.
Your lesson location may vary according to tides and weather — give the team at Assault Boardriding Centre a call for more info.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.