We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Allur Skin & Beauty Clinic**
$39 for a One-Hour Massage & $15 Voucher Towards Your Next Treatment (value $85)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Visit Allur Skin and Beauty Clinic for a whole world of delicious treatments.
- Pay just $39 for an hour long massage at Allur Skin and Beauty Clinic, and you'll also get a $15 voucher to use on your next visit.
- This makes for the ultimate thoughtful, loving gift.
- Spoil yourself - this is good for soothing away your own aches and pains too.
If you feel sore and tired after sport, or just weary from a hard day's work, you're probably used to not feeling your best. But you don't have to let it get the better of you. Today's deal gives you a shortcut away from aches, pains and stress, and can take you to a more focussed, energetic state of mind.
Today you can grab an hour long massage from Allur Skin and Beauty Clinic for just $39 - and you'll also get a $15 voucher for your next visit.
Allur Skin and Beauty Clinic are Bethlehem's beauty and skin experts. There are loads of reasons why they're so popular, but one of the biggest is their ability to tailor their treatments and skin care to suit. They've never been a 'one size fits all' kind of place.
Each and every massage is delivered by a fully trained and qualified massage therapist. This isn't the sort of massage your awkward colleague tires to give people at the office while they carry on typing and grimace politely - these are brilliant massages that work wonders on those tired muscles of yours. It's a great way to relieve tension and help soothe away the aches and pains that hang around in your shoulders.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.