We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Allur Skin & Beauty Clinic
$69 for an Indulgence Facial & an Oasis Products Travel pack (value $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the perfect treatment for your skin.
- Grab and indulgence facial and an Oasis products travel pack from Allur Skin & Beauty for just $69.
- The indulgence facial lasts one hour and includes a relaxing arm and hand massage.
- Plus you'll receive an Oasis Beauty travel pack featuring a selection of their finest products.
In a perfect world we would all be treated equally. Except when it comes to beauty treatments. And especially facials. Here, being treated as an individual has clear advantages. Allur Skin & Beauty know that your skin is different to everyone else's and specialise in tailoring treatments just for you. Perfect.
Grab and indulgence facial and an Oasis products travel pack from Allur Skin & Beauty for just $69. The indulgence facial lasts one hour and includes a relaxing arm and hand massage. Plus you'll receive an Oasis Beauty travel pack featuring a selection of their finest products.
Allur Skin and Beauty Clinic are Bethlehem's beauty and skin experts. There are loads of reasons why they're so popular, but one of the biggest is their ability to tailor their treatments and skin care to suit. They've never been a 'one size fits all' kind of place, as you'll see with the personal treatment you'll get with your facial. It's the kind of service which makes you feel special, with the kind of treatment that makes you feel fantastic.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.