We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$89 for a Colour, Cut, Blow Wave & Colour Lock-In Treatment incl. a $45 Voucher for Your Next Visit (value $230)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hair grows faster than you think. Keep up with yours!
- Grab a global colour, cut, blow wave and colour lock-in treatment including a $45 voucher from Active Hair for just $89.
- Breathe new life into your locks and flaunt a new look for summer.
- Allow Steph to complete your fabulous hair pamper session.
- Leave knowing you have a $45 voucher towards your next visit.
The average piece of hair grows about half an inch per month, which adds up to six inches a year. We sat around and watched...and timed it. The moral of this short story is: A. Six inches of fresh hair means a lot of roots. B. There is potential for a lot of fried tangled ends. C. We have too much time on our hands.
Grab a colour, cut, blow wave and colour lock-In treatment including a $45 voucher for your next visit for $89 from Active Hair.
Let the lovely team at Active Hair breathe new life into your locks with a fresh, new look for summer. With this ultimate rejuvenation package, receive a burst of all-over colour, a healthy trim to your ends, a glam blow wave and a brilliant style. And just in case that wasn't enough to make you skip on down, you will also receive a gloriously soothing treatment to enjoy as you sit back and enjoy the latest celeb gossip from the pile of magazines. Your hair pamper session will take place with the lovely stylist, Steph, who is brand new to Active Hair. It's a pretty fab way to pamper yourself for an afternoon. Plus, you get to go home with a $45 voucher towards your next visit. Boom!
More Great Tauranga Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.