We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Action Mobile Car Valet
$79 for a Grand Deluxe Mobile Car Valet (value $170)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Transform your vehicle into a sparkling machine to be proud of.
- Grab a 'Grand Deluxe Mobile Car Valet' from Action Car Valet for just $79.
- Forget about doing it yourself - Action Car Valet will come to you.
- The Grand Deluxe Mobile Car Valet is the most thorough clean your car will ever experience.
- Enjoy the pleasure of driving a totally clean car again.
A car is like a tiny, mobile black hole that sucks in random items. It's impossible to determine where all the rubbish comes from, so most car owners resort to a game of finger-pointing in which they blame friends and family members for not looking after the car. Unfortunately, finger-pointing isn't the most effective solution when it comes to the cleanliness of your vehicle.
If you want to save your car from all the nastiness that it has accumulated, then you have to grab a 'Grand Deluxe Mobile Car Valet' from Action Car Valet for just $79. They’ll come to your home or work and transform your car into a shining, rubbish-free, lovely smelling pleasure to drive.
Forget about asking the kids to clean the car, don’t sweat about finding time over the weekend – you’ve got better things to do. Let the friendly team at Action Car Valet give your car a thorough clean inside and out. Your 'Grand Deluxe Valet' includes a comprehensive wash and vacuum, deodorisation, external and internal window clean, tyre blackening, cleaning of door jambs, removal of tar, road film and old wax, a polish and wax, cleaning of the dashboard, console and all interior trims plus a UV treatment, a clean and vacuum of the boot and spare wheel compartment. So, what are you waiting for? A clean car is only simple click away.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.