We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Abel Tasman Sailing Adventures
$84 for a Full Day Sail in the Abel Tasman (value $169)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ready to sail the day away in coastal paradise?
- Join a full day sail for $84 with Abel Tasman Sailing Adventures.
- Either chill out and relax, get involved in the sailing or learn as you go.
- Reboot your body and soul by relaxing on a spacious catamaran as it glides across the beautiful waters.
- Skippered, guided tour where you may encounter dolphins, fur seals and birdlife.
Abel Tasman was a very confused sailor. After discovering Tasmania he tried to sail north but the winds took him east and he became the first European to discover New Zealand. However, he thought New Zealand was connected to Argentina. Clearly he didn't have Wi-fi and couldn't check Google Maps. But 10 points for trying Abel.
Abel Tasman Sailing Adventures don't have to worry about sailing the seven seas - they only have to worry about your enjoyment. With a full day sail for just $84 aboard a spacious catamaran, Abel Tasman Sailing Adventures will leave you with memories of pure enjoyment.
The guided tour is a dream day of sailing. A safe environment to experience a wide range of activities that you may not normally get to do. There's a one-hour stop at Anchorage Beach where you can swim, take a short walk, explore the caves or just chill on the sand. It's the only scheduled full day sailing tour in the area. A great getaway day for you and someone special or you and some friends. The clear pristine waters, golden sand beaches and soothing fresh air are all you need to give your body and soul the reboot it needs.