We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Innovative Imports Limited
$79 for a Five-in-One Steam Mop with 12-Month Warranty (value $249)
Delivered within: 5 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You may just need to high-five yourself after seeing this deal.
- Grab a five-in-one steam mop with a 12-month warranty for $79.
- Deodorize and sanitize your floor.
- Cleans a range of floor surfaces, including marble, ceramic, carpet, stone, linoleum, sealed hardwood floor and parquet.
- Urban and rural delivery options available.
Mankind's greatest invention is without a doubt the high five, empowering two people to concentrate all their otherwise inexpressible excitement into one incredibly gratifying motion. Not since the high five has such a quintet of awesomeness been concocted. Grab a five-in-one steam mop with a 12-month warranty for $79.
Eliminate dirt and grime in a matter of seconds with your five-in-one steam cleaner.
- Includes: Floor steamer, Carpet steamer, Hand held steamer, Window cleaner, Garment cleaner
- Deodorizes, sanitizes and increases cleaning power by converting water to steam.
- Uses microfibre floor cloth to enhance absorbency.
- Designed to thoroughly clean floor surfaces such as marble, ceramic, carpet, stone, linoleum, sealed hardwood floor and parquet.
- 1 x Steam Cleaner
- 2 x Micro-fibre Pads
- 1 x Coral Cloth for window cleaning
- 1 x Coral Cloth for Duster
- 1 x Micro-fibre Cloth for Garment Steamer
- 1 x Extension Hose (80cm), 1 x Round Nylon Brush, 1 x Round Metal Brush and 1 x Nozzle.
- 1 x Duster Tool Attachment
- 1 x Window Cleaning / Garment Steaming Tool Attachment
- 1 x Bonus Carpet Glider
- 1 x Limescale Cleaning Pin (Stainless Steel)
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Note: Not suitable for all surfaces. If you have any doubts, please consult a specialist.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.