We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$10 for a 250g Jar of Organic Manuka Honey or $17 for Two Jars incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 14 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Pick up a sweet deal with no sting.
- Grab one 250g jar of manuka honey for $10, or two for $17 from Mills Farm.
- Take daily as a tonic or enjoy for its great taste on toast.
- Relish quality bee products from a certified organic Northland farm.
- Discover how to use honey in cooking, medicines for good health and healing.
Discover manuka honey, the premium product found on fashionable breakfast tables, without the pain of a sting. Grab one 250g jar of manuka honey for $10, or two for $17 from Mills Farm.
Mills Farm is a pollution free farm in the far north that produces their own quality, organic certified bee venom and manuka honey. Their certified organic honey is from the native Ti tree (manuka) and unique to New Zealand. Manuka leaves contain Leptospermone, an antibiotic agent and the honey is rich in vitamins, has a distinctive flavour and unique antibacterial properties. Manuka honey is said to have healing properties and may help to treat burns, ulcers, throat and eye infections. It may also be effective in destroying bacteria associated with peptic ulcers. The component is known as the "non peroxcide activity". It may also be effective as a wound dressing, assisting the healing process.
Six vitamins in honey:
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1)
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Pantothenic (B5)
- Pyridoxine (B6)
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.