We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$16 for an Adult Pass or $11 for a Child Pass at the New Plymouth or Hawera Circus Shows (value up to $28)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the family together and take them to the circus!
- Grab an adult pass for only $16 or grab a child pass for only $11 to Zirka Circus, Albany their last venue on the tour.
- Attend the shows in New Plymouth on the 14th or 15th of November, or head to Harewa on the 22nd or 23rd.
- See 30 international performers in death-defying acrobatics and amazing illusions and laugh at the hilarious clowns.
- Animal-free circus.
If you have always wanted to see a polar bear preform a 360 degree flip on a motorcycle, then you're out of luck. But what you can see are the best clowns, the cleverest performers, and jaw-dropping feats of intense skill and danger that would make Batman seem ordinary.
Grab an adult pass for only $16 or grab a child pass (3-14years) for only $11 to Zirka Circus shows in Hawera or New Plymouth. The shows will take place on the 14th and 15th of November in New Plymouth and on the 22nd and 23rd in Hawera.
Zirka Circus is the newest circus to hit our shores in years and it's packed full of gasp-inducing acts that'll have you sitting so close to the edge of your seat it'll feel as if you're hovering. You'll laugh at the clowns until tears trickle down your cheeks, and after watching the amazing acts you'll have to remove your heart from your mouth and rock it back to resting pace with a gentle lullaby. It's the perfect family outing, and today it's a totally affordable one too.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.