We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
YMCA New Plymouth
$39 for a Three-Month Squash Membership (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your body fit and healthy whilst having a ball.
- Grab a three-month squash membership at YMCA New Plymouth for just $39.
- Three courts available, along with a great range of other activities.
- Burn off calories, increase aerobic fitness, boast flexibility and improve co-ordination.
The game of squash is even more enjoyable than the vegetable. It's action packed, heart pounding delivers the pure satisfaction of smashing a ball against a wall as hard as humanly possible. A great stress-reliever and workout all in one! Pay just $39 for a three-month squash membership at the YMCA New Plymouth.
YMCA New Plymouth is more than just sports, fitness, child care, youth programmes, camps or education: it's a worldwide family committed to building a positive future for youth and families. There are loads of other great features to check out when you're done playing - a rock wall, a fitness centre, sauna, dance classes, badminton programmes and more.
Now, on to the mighty game of squash. It's great exercise with a competitive and skilful edge - so give it a go! There are three courts available and your membership entitles you to use them at any time. There's also a competitive sign-up rate available when your three months is up.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.