We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
YMCA New Plymouth
$12 for a Family Rock Climbing Pass (value $38)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Are you looking for something a little more entertaining than going for a walk around the block?
- Grab a family rock climbing pass at YMCA New Plymouth for $12.
- Get harnessed up and practice your monkey pose at one of these fun sessions.
- Be brave and try bouldering - the safety mat allows for unrestricted climbing.
Gulp! School holidays coming up and the kids need some entertainment. You have two weeks of activities to fill and you're struggling to find activities for them to do before they drive you round the bend! Well mums and dads, today you're in luck...
Thanks to the friendly team at YMCA New Plymouth you can pay just $12 for a family rock climbing pass. Get harnessed up and practice your monkey pose at one of these fun sessions.
Throw your caution to the curb and get ready to tackle the rock climbing walls today. Don't worry if you are a rock climbing novice, there's no experience needed as a fully qualified instructor will show you the ropes! With climbs for beginners and more difficult climbs and lead climbs for the more experienced - this really is a deal for all ages and abilities. Why not be brave and try bouldering? The YMCA's bouldering cave is challenging and has a safety mat meaning unrestricted climbing.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Treehouse Bar and Bistro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.