We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
YMCA New Plymouth
$12 for a Family Rock Climbing Pass (value $38)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Are you looking for something a little more entertaining than going for a walk around the block?
- Grab a family rock climbing pass at YMCA New Plymouth for $12.
- Get harnessed up and practice your monkey pose at one of these fun sessions.
- Be brave and try bouldering - the safety mat allows for unrestricted climbing.
Gulp! School holidays coming up and the kids need some entertainment. You have two weeks of activities to fill and you're struggling to find activities for them to do before they drive you round the bend! Well mums and dads, today you're in luck...
Thanks to the friendly team at YMCA New Plymouth you can pay just $12 for a family rock climbing pass. Get harnessed up and practice your monkey pose at one of these fun sessions.
Throw your caution to the curb and get ready to tackle the rock climbing walls today. Don't worry if you are a rock climbing novice, there's no experience needed as a fully qualified instructor will show you the ropes! With climbs for beginners and more difficult climbs and lead climbs for the more experienced - this really is a deal for all ages and abilities. Why not be brave and try bouldering? The YMCA's bouldering cave is challenging and has a safety mat meaning unrestricted climbing.
More Great Taranaki Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.