We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Wilsons Abel Tasman National Park
From $938 for an All-Inclusive Three-Day Abel Tasman Guided Walk or a Guided Sea Kayak & Walk, incl. All Meals, Accommodation & Transfers (value up to $1,470)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience the Abel Tasman at its best.
- Grab a Wilsons Abel Tasman three-day guided walk for just $938 or guided kayak and walk for $1,029.
- Indulge with beachfront lodge accommodation, private ensuite rooms, hot showers, fine food and expert hosts right in the heart of the park.
- Explore by day then come home to the comforts of Torrent Bay Lodge and Meadowbank Homestead - Awaroa.
- Includes all meals, Vista Cruise, coach transfer, complimentary lodge luggage bag and bag transfers, expert guides & gear. No heavy packs to carry.
Have you ever seen those pictures of crystal clear waters, frolicking dolphins and seals, lush green flora and fauna and wonder where in the world such beauty exists? The Abel Tasman National Park boasts some of the most unforgettable scenery and beauty the world has to offer and today now you have the opportunity to experience it first-hand. Imagine paddling a stable double kayak through these crystal clear waters or walking the coastal track from golden beach to golden beach. With this deal you can do that all.
Discover this beautiful paradise with an all-inclusive three-day guided walk for $938 or guided kayak and walk with Wilsons Abel Tasman for just $1,029 per person. Your three day package includes:
- Courtesy Coach transfers.
- A Vista Cruise of the stunning coastline.
- Bag transfers
- Use of a day pack
- Beachfront Lodge Accommodation
- Private en-suite rooms including hot showers.
- Fine food, all meals and expert guides right in the heart of the Abel Tasman National Park.
- For kayakers, specialist guides, technical and safety equipment supplied.
Drinks from the in-house bar is your only additional. And with Wilsons Abel Tasman being the current NZ Tourism Award winner too, judged Best Visitor Activity and Experience - you know you're in expert hands.
Welcoming visitors since 1841, the Wilson family knows how to show you the best of the Abel Tasman region. Let the Wilson's team take care of the details, leaving you more time to relax and explore. Groups are small on these holidays. The walk is suitable for all ages and abilities, and can be shortened by catching one of their boats to the lodges. Walk with the guide or discover at your own pace. If you’re going to try kayaking, this is the place to do it. All kayaking is guided and there is the ability to opt out along the way and join the walk if you find kayaking not to your liking. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to experience the holiday of a lifetime.
- 16, 22, 24 March 2013
- 3, 12, 24 April 2013
More Great Taranaki Deals
Treehouse Bar and Bistro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.