We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Westown Golf Club
$23 for a Round of Golf (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Do your bit to keep Mt Taranaki calm. She loves watching a good game of golf as much as you love playing.
- Grab a round of golf for $23 at Westown Golf Club - less than half the usual rate.
- Whether visiting from the local area, outside Taranaki or overseas, Westown Golf Club guarantees a friendly welcome.
When you tee off at Westown Golf Club, you'll have the pleasure of Mt Taranaki watching over you. Back in her youth, she was fairly active and liable to erupt at the slightest provocation. Only the view of golfers enjoying a leisurely game of 18 well-tended greens was enough to calm her down.
This is your chance to enjoy 18 holes of one of New Zealand's most stunning golf courses for less than half the usual price. Grab this deal to play a round of golf at the prestigious Westown Golf Club for just $23.
Westown Golf Club is situated in rural Taranaki beneath the almighty Mount Taranaki. If you're lucky enough to be playing on a clear day, not only will you experience exceptional play on the green, but when you're not focusing on the ball, you can glance up and take in the stunning scenic views around you. The club boasts a popular and challenging course with 18 unique holes, including hole 15, The Wrecker, the second longest hole on the course. Think you've got what it takes to beat this par five? If you make it, test your skill on hole 17, the Saddle, the longest hole on course and another par five. After an exhilarating day on the course, you can step into the Pro Shop to peruse the wide range of awesome equipment they have on offer.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.