We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Westbar & Cafe
$39 for Two Mains & a Garlic Bread for Two People (value $77)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Being a culinary genius is tough – give yourself a rest.
- Grab two mains and garlic bread for $39 or four mains and garlic bread for $74 from Westbar & Cafe in Taranaki.
- Located just five minutes out of the city centre in the heart of suburban New Plymouth.
- Perfect for all occasions, relax and enjoy.
- To be redeemed Monday-Thursday after 5:30pm.
Remember that time when you tried to cook a stir fry and added too much oyster sauce? Yeah...
Throw off those kitchen shackles and leave it to the experts when you grab two mains and garlic bread for $39 or four mains and garlic bread for $74 from Westbar & Cafe in Taranaki.
Satisfy your senses and tingle those taste buds with the Westbar team. Their menu boasts a wide variety of sumptuous mains, crafted by their experienced chefs with a distinct New Zealand flavour. Relax in this warm, welcoming and beautiful restaurant and let their friendly staff take care of you. Perfect for a mid week date night or an evening out with your mates – at Westbar & cafe, anything goes.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Novotel New Plymouth Hobson
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.