We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Waitomo Caves Hotel
$189 for One Night for Two People incl. a Bottle of Wine, Three-Course Dinner, Breakfast, Free WiFi & Late Checkout or $247 to incl. a Caving Adventure from Caveworld (value up to $483)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover a world of charm, character and perhaps adventure with today's deal.
- Grab one night for two people, a bottle of wine, a three-course dinner, breakfast, free WiFi and a late checkout, or pay just $247 for one night for two people, a bottle of wine, two course dinner, Caveworld Adventure for two people, followed by dessert and tea/coffee, breakfast, free WiFi and late checkout at Waitomo Caves Hotel.
- Enjoy the seclusion, serenity and character of this magnificent hotel.
- Take teh second option and behold the natural wonder of one of New Zealand's premier attractions.
Say goodbye to the sterile, soulless bleakness of modernity and discover what charm really is. Discover character. Discover history. And, if you're in the mood, discover a heart-pumping adventure. Discover it all with today's deal.
Get up to 48% off a one night escape package for two at Waitomo Caves Hotel.
- Pay just $189 for one night for two people, a bottle of wine, a three-course dinner, breakfast, free WiFi asnd a late checkout.
- Pay just $247 for one night for two people, a bottle of wine, two course dinner, Caveworld Adventure (Footwhistle glowworm tour) for two people, followed by dessert and tea/coffee, breakfast, free WiFi and late checkout.
When you see the Waitomo Caves Hotel, you instantly think of class and old-world luxury. Grandeur and seclusion set the tone for this unique historical hotel situated on a hill overlooking the stunning Waitomo Village and the famous Waitomo Caves. Surrounded by natural bush and beautifully maintained gardens, this stunning country lodge is perfect for conferences, meetings and incentive travel.
Be entranced by the hotel's sweeping staircases, large open fireplaces, five-star menu and unique architecture. No two rooms are the same, and a large lounge and bar area provide the perfect place to unwind, no matter what you've been doing all day.
And because it's within walking distance of all of Waitomo's most popular tourist spots, including blackwater rafting with Caveworld, the hotel is the obvious place to kick your adventures off with a bang or celebrate your victories afterwards.