We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Waitara Tyre Services
$55 for a Wheel Alignment, Tyre Rotation & Balance (value $139)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hand over the limelight to your car for a while.
- Grab a wheel alignment, tyre rotation and balance for $55 from Waitara Tyre Service.
- Have peace of mind for your next road trip knowing that everything is checked off and running smooth.
There's a lot to be said for those big round things at the bottom of your car. They slog it out day in, day out, to serve you in getting to the places you want to be. They don't ask for any special recognition or a big shiny award, they just simply ask for a little attention now and then when the time is right.
Grab a wheel alignment, tyre rotation and balance for $55 from Waitara Tyre Service.
Not 100% sure what a wheel alignment, tyre rotation and balance is? Well you're looking at the right deal then. Hand over all your car questions and queries to the experts who will do all the dirty work for you. Drive away knowing your car has been given a nice healthy dose of attention to keep it running like new. With this deal you will also receive a 10% discount offer on any tyres over $60.00. Waitara Tyre Service are tyre specialists with competitve prices. No matter how big or small your car, they have the tyre solutions for you. When it comes to tyres they do it all - new tyres, second-hand, wheel alignments, puncture repairs, fitting and balancing, truck and tractor tyres and repairs, ATV tyres, farm implement tyres and vulcanising.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.