We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$59 for a $100 Tyre Voucher (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make sure your vehicle is ready for the road with a brand new set of tyres.
- Grab a $100 tyre voucher to spend at Vogeltown Automotive for only $59.
- Get the tyre best suited for your vehicle, the vouchers are valid for and car or 4x4.
- Browse the range of top quality brands and get you car road happy.
- Buy up to four vouchers to get on your way with a full set of new tyres.
Driving around on old, worn out tyres can be (for lack of a better word) tiring — on both your car and your fuel tank. It can also be just plain unsafe, especially if the tread depth is only just scraping the required standard. Get yourself some brand new tyres with a $100 tyre voucher to spend at Vogeltown Automotive for only $59. You can buy up to four and be on your way with a whole new set.
Vogel Automotive is a Tyrepower dealer — where you can find all the top brands of tyres, in all sizes, under one roof. Tyrepower have a commitment that they will not be beaten on price. No matter what kind of car, bike or van you drive, these guys will have you sorted. Browse their fantastic range of brands and get your car road-happy and road-safe with today's sweet deal.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.