We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$2 for Any New Release DVD or Blu-Ray Rental at New Plymouth & Bell Block (value $8)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head home with a cool movie for an even cooler price.
- Grab any new release DVD or Blu-ray rental from Video Ezy, New Plymouth and Bell Block for just $2.
- Choose from the latest and greatest - comedies, thrillers, action flicks, family titles and more.
Instead of wasting your entire Internet allowance on shadowy low quality downloads from Swedish websites, a better solution is to grab today's deal. Blue Ray viewing pleasure is only a simple click away.
Get moving to Video Ezy, New Plymouth and Bell Block to check out the latest and greatest on DVD or high definition Blu-ray new release rentals for an eye-popping $2. That's unbeatable entertainment for everyone.
Take some time to chill out and watch a movie. Catch up on some of those movies you've been hanging out to see for a super low price. Grab yourself up to 10 coupons and you can live it up with a little drama, some laughs or maybe a decent fright. All the genres are covered with Video Ezy's huge selection of New Releases. And did we mention what a steal this deal is! And it includes Blu-ray. Bliss.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.