We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$2 for Any New Release DVD or Blu-Ray Rental at New Plymouth & Bell Block (value $8)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head home with a cool movie for an even cooler price.
- Grab any new release DVD or Blu-ray rental from Video Ezy, New Plymouth and Bell Block for just $2.
- Choose from the latest and greatest - comedies, thrillers, action flicks, family titles and more.
Instead of wasting your entire Internet allowance on shadowy low quality downloads from Swedish websites, a better solution is to grab today's deal. Blue Ray viewing pleasure is only a simple click away.
Get moving to Video Ezy, New Plymouth and Bell Block to check out the latest and greatest on DVD or high definition Blu-ray new release rentals for an eye-popping $2. That's unbeatable entertainment for everyone.
Take some time to chill out and watch a movie. Catch up on some of those movies you've been hanging out to see for a super low price. Grab yourself up to 10 coupons and you can live it up with a little drama, some laughs or maybe a decent fright. All the genres are covered with Video Ezy's huge selection of New Releases. And did we mention what a steal this deal is! And it includes Blu-ray. Bliss.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.