We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Valley d'Vine at Linden Estate Winery
$49 for a Ticket to Valley Vibes Annual Music Festival - February 2nd, 2013 (value $70)
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Add this to the list of reasons Napier rocks!
- Grab a ticket to the Valley Vibes Annual Music Festival on February 2nd, 2013 for only $49 from Valley d'vine.
- Enjoy a host of talented headline acts like Tiki Taane, Concord Dawn, and Optimus Gryme.
- Partake in plenty of other festival activities to get the entire experience.
- Get out in the sun and soak up the good vibes at this wicked festival.
From famous sports people like Simon Mannering and Paul Henare to delicious wines and 1930's architecture, Napier has been churning out Kiwi gems for as long as anyone can remember. Now they've got the Valley Vibes Annual Music Festival to add to their crown.
Grab a ticket to the Valley Vibes Annual Music Festival on February 2nd, 2013 for only $49 from Valley d'vine. Ticket includes transport by bus to and from venue.
Valley D Vine has already made their mark with Bayview locals as Hawke’s Bay’s affordable winery experience. Now they’re out to make their mark launching an all day music festival on Feb 2nd for all of Hawke’s Bay. With acts like Tiki Taane, Concord Dawn, and Optimus Gryme, there will be no shortage of fantastic summer tunes to get loose to and enjoy. Thomas Oliver will also be performing his acoustic set and will be releasing his new solo album. There will be other local acts as well and plenty of activities at the event to keep the festival atmosphere rolling.
- Tiki Taane Acoustic
- Concord Dawn
- Optimus Gryme
- Thomas Oliver Acoustic
- Boulevard Nights
- Ninja Monkeys
- Hidden Agenda
There’s a couple of constraints festival go-ers will need to work around with the Valley D Vine team, and one of those is parking. The main road is a state highway so there’s no parking available on the day, that’s State Highway rules. Buses will leave 2pm from Havelock North and then pick up in Hastings, Taradale & Napier on route to Bayview. There is a 15 bus party convoy leaves Havelock North at 2pm and arrives right on 3pm. If you’re working and can’t get to the bus stops in time, there will be a drop off turning bay to arrive slightly later if need be.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.