We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
United Video New Plymouth
$5 for Any Five New Releases, Recent Releases or Weekly DVD or Blu-Ray Rentals (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Forego the movie theatre next time for a fun night at home.
- Grab any five new releases, recent releases, or weekly DVD movie rentals at United Video in New Plymouth for just $5.
- Satisfy every member of the family, all for price that'll have you smiling long after the credits roll.
With every film these days seemingly packing 3D technology, Smell-o-Vision, and bigger special effects, admission prices have become anything but hobbit-sized, and a night out at the movies can cost as much as filming your very own blockbuster. Next time, stay in, pop some corn, and have a cheap night of entertainment, thanks to GrabOne and the people at United Video.
Grab any five new releases, recent releases, or weekly movie rentals at United Video in New Plymouth for just $5. That's right—$5.
United Video, located on Devon Street, has your next stay-in night covered, with all the latest releases, as well as classics, foreign titles, and independent films. With five rentals, every member of the family is sure to come outsatisfied. There's also a candy cove with delicious American treats like Reece's Peanut Butter Cups, Coconut M&Ms, and more for you to delight your kids – or perhaps a partner with a sweet tooth – with.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.