We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$525 for a Five-Day Hire in a Two Berth Premier Self-Contained Campervan Auckland or Christchurch (value $1,575)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hit the road in style for the ultimate summer road trip.
- Grab a five-day hire in a two berth Premier self-contained campervan from either Auckland or Christchurch for just $525 from United Campervans.
- Travel in luxury and comfort, with your premier campervan fitted out with all the mod cons.
Summer plus New Zealand, multiplied by you and another friend in search of adventure, divided by many petrol station pies. That's the difficult equation in the way of you and an unforgettable summer. The solution? This very deal from United Campervans.
Pay just $525 for a five-day hire in a two berth Premier self-contained campervan from either Auckland or Christchurch.
If you want to make the most of the New Zealand summer but don't necessarily want to subject yourself to all the hassles that come hand and hand with camping, then United Campervans can solve all your problems instantly. Take off to wherever tickles your fancy in one of these premium two berth campervans and you're in for a luxurious holiday. Each campervan consists one double bed or two singles. All the mod cons are available to make your journey comfortable, including:
- Shower unit with hand basin.
- Electric flush cassette toilet - 12 volt.
- Electric and gas heating.
- 2 burner gas stove.
- Refrigerator with small freezer unit - 12 volt.
- Pressurised hot and cold water.
- Filtered water system.
- Waste water tank.
- Extensive storage.
- Complete living equipment.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.