We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$79 for a Interior Design Three-Hour Onsite Consultation incl. Computer Generated Design Work.
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Boy band posters don't really qualify as interior design...well, not good interior design.
- Grab three hours of interior design work including an onsite interior design consultation at UniquaInteriors for only $79.
- Get a highly qualified interior designer with plenty of experience in Sheryll Scott.
- Receive great advice and be pointed in the right direction for the best products and services.
Remember when designing your living space just meant slapping up some posters of heartthrobs like 'N Sync, Boyzone, and Five? Now you have to think of things like splash backs, floating kitchen islands, and what type of paint you won't end up regretting in five years time.
Grab three hours of interior design work including an onsite interior design consultation at UniquaInteriors for only $79.
Sheryll Scott is a certified interior designer with seven years of experience and great product knowledge. She is ready and waiting to help you make your house look better and unique to you. With great networks within the industry she can help to secure great prices on furniture, paint, and fabric for your place. She's also a kitchen designer by trade so can help you to get that kitchen that you've always dreamed of.
More Great Taranaki Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.