We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Unichem Robertsons Pharmacy
$30 for a $50 Fragrance Voucher, Two Locations (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fancy a new fragrance this season?
- Grab a $50 fragrance voucher from Unichem Robertsons Pharmacy for just $30.
- Choose from a wide variety of all your favourite fragrance brands.
- Available from two stores located in Waiwhakaiho and Hawera.
Come up smelling of roses this summer... or Marc Jacobs or Hugo Boss or Calvin Klein or Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber or Juicy Couture. Freshen up for the holidays when you grab a $50 fragrance voucher from Unichem Robertsons Pharmacy for just $30.
Available from two Unichem locations, The Valley in Waiwhakaiho and High Street in Hawera. Head on down with your voucher in hand and spritz your way through all your favourite fragrances, and that fancy new one you’ve had your eye on for a while... There is something for everyone, they have both male and female fragrances and stock a variety of smells for both young and old. Whatever your preference, Unichem Robertsons are bound to have it.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.