We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Tricky Tree Specialists Ltd
$150 for One Hour of Professional Tree Work Services & 30 Minutes of Mulching (value up to $295)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Show the tricky trees in your garden who's boss.
- Grab one hour of professional tree work services plus up to half an hour of mulching from Tricky Tree Specialists worth up to $295.
- Services include pruning, crown reduction, shaping and removal of brush and log wood. Plus mulching.
- Tricky Tree Specialists are members of the NZAA, the ISA and are approved council contractors.
If like me you suspect that trees are just biding their time before they perform a coup and enslave the entire human race, you'll want to keep them in check while we are still in charge. Grab today's deal and get one hour of professional tree work services plus a half hour's mulching from Tricky Tree Specialists for $150.
The service is carried out by two qualified arborists and includes pruning, crown reduction, shaping and removal of brush and log wood. Plus you'll get an extra half hour of mulching, which is sure to benefit any garden. Tricky Tree Specialists are accomplished arborists with many years experience and particular expertise in dealing with difficult, awkward and obstinate trees. Put those tricky trees in their place and show them who's boss with this deal.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.