We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Tony Carter Photography
$59 for a Family Portrait & 15 Personalised Christmas Cards or $49 for a Family Portrait (value up to $750)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The kids are home from uni, so get them together for a stunning 7″x 5″ unframed family portrait.
- Pay just $59 for a family portrait and 15 Personalised Christmas Cards, or $49 for a family portrait.
- Prepare for Christmas before the postal service becomes inundated.
- Give Christmas cards that your loved ones will cherish forever.
- Have your picture taken by the NZ Photographer of the Year 2010.
Every family deserves one great portrait, a portrait that can adorn the mantelpiece, decorate the living room wall or, later in the year, become the family Christmas card cover. A portrait that shows you what your family are made of and what they're passionate about. If your house is bereft of such a portrait, here's the perfect opportunity to capture a piece of history and make it last a lifetime.
At Tony Carter Photography you can get a one-hour professional family portrait sitting for only $49. If you want to get a head-start on preparations for the silly season, then you can pay just $59 for the family portrait and 15 personalised Christmas cards.
Tony Carter is an award winning photographer, most recently crowned the New Zealand Photographer of the Year in 2010. He knows what looks good and has the magic touch to make any family, wedding or special event look exceptional. He'll take the ordinary and make it extraordinary. If you need proof of his prowess just look through his extensive portfolio on his website and you'll be sold, instantly. Don't miss this opportunity to have your family immortalised by NZ's top photographer with this great offer.
*Family portrait is 7 x 5 inches
**Christmas cards are 7 x 4 inches
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.