We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Tony Carter Photography
$59 for a Family Portrait & 15 Personalised Christmas Cards or $49 for a Family Portrait (value up to $750)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The kids are home from uni, so get them together for a stunning 7″x 5″ unframed family portrait.
- Pay just $59 for a family portrait and 15 Personalised Christmas Cards, or $49 for a family portrait.
- Prepare for Christmas before the postal service becomes inundated.
- Give Christmas cards that your loved ones will cherish forever.
- Have your picture taken by the NZ Photographer of the Year 2010.
Every family deserves one great portrait, a portrait that can adorn the mantelpiece, decorate the living room wall or, later in the year, become the family Christmas card cover. A portrait that shows you what your family are made of and what they're passionate about. If your house is bereft of such a portrait, here's the perfect opportunity to capture a piece of history and make it last a lifetime.
At Tony Carter Photography you can get a one-hour professional family portrait sitting for only $49. If you want to get a head-start on preparations for the silly season, then you can pay just $59 for the family portrait and 15 personalised Christmas cards.
Tony Carter is an award winning photographer, most recently crowned the New Zealand Photographer of the Year in 2010. He knows what looks good and has the magic touch to make any family, wedding or special event look exceptional. He'll take the ordinary and make it extraordinary. If you need proof of his prowess just look through his extensive portfolio on his website and you'll be sold, instantly. Don't miss this opportunity to have your family immortalised by NZ's top photographer with this great offer.
*Family portrait is 7 x 5 inches
**Christmas cards are 7 x 4 inches
More Great Taranaki Deals
Novotel New Plymouth Hobson
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.