We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Tony Carter Photography
$50 for a Family Portrait Shoot & 7" x 5" Print (value $375)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Kids going to uni or leaving home?
- Grab a family portrait sitting and a 7" x 5" portrait for only $50 from Tony Carter Photography.
- Celebrate a special occasion or the day to day loveliness of you, your friends or your family.
- Enjoy a consultation with Tony prior to the shoot to ensure you get the results you're after.
- Feel what it's like to have your picture taken by the NZ Photographer of the Year 2010.
Every family deserves one great portrait, a portrait that can adorn the mantelpiece, decorate the living room wall or, later in the year, become the family Christmas card cover. A portrait that shows you what your family are made of and what they're passionate about. If your house is bereft of such a portrait, here's the perfect opportunity to capture a piece of history and make it last a lifetime.
At Tony Carter Photography you can get a professional family portrait sitting (30-60 minutes) for only $50. Included in the price is a full colour or black and white 7" x 5" portrait of all of your smiling faces. You can choose to have the picture taken in a studio or an special outdoor location but either way you're going to be left with a timeless piece of family history to hold onto forever.
Tony Carter is an award winning photographer, most recently crowned the New Zealand Photographer of the Year in 2010. He knows what looks good and has the magic touch to make any family, wedding or special event look exceptional. He'll take the ordinary and make it extraordinary. If you need proof of his prowess just look through his extensive portfolio on his website and you'll be instantly sold. Don't miss this opportunity to have your family immortalised by NZ's top photographer with this great offer.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.