We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Tony Carter Photography
$50 for a Family Portrait Shoot & 7" x 5" Print (value $375)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Kids going to uni or leaving home?
- Grab a family portrait sitting and a 7" x 5" portrait for only $50 from Tony Carter Photography.
- Celebrate a special occasion or the day to day loveliness of you, your friends or your family.
- Enjoy a consultation with Tony prior to the shoot to ensure you get the results you're after.
- Feel what it's like to have your picture taken by the NZ Photographer of the Year 2010.
Every family deserves one great portrait, a portrait that can adorn the mantelpiece, decorate the living room wall or, later in the year, become the family Christmas card cover. A portrait that shows you what your family are made of and what they're passionate about. If your house is bereft of such a portrait, here's the perfect opportunity to capture a piece of history and make it last a lifetime.
At Tony Carter Photography you can get a professional family portrait sitting (30-60 minutes) for only $50. Included in the price is a full colour or black and white 7" x 5" portrait of all of your smiling faces. You can choose to have the picture taken in a studio or an special outdoor location but either way you're going to be left with a timeless piece of family history to hold onto forever.
Tony Carter is an award winning photographer, most recently crowned the New Zealand Photographer of the Year in 2010. He knows what looks good and has the magic touch to make any family, wedding or special event look exceptional. He'll take the ordinary and make it extraordinary. If you need proof of his prowess just look through his extensive portfolio on his website and you'll be instantly sold. Don't miss this opportunity to have your family immortalised by NZ's top photographer with this great offer.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.