We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Todd Energy Aquatic Centre New Plymouth
$4 for Pool Entry incl. Hydroslide (value $8)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let the kids practise their zero-gravity moves at zero altitude.
- Grab a pool entry to the Todd Energy Aquatic Centre for just $4, including hydroslide.
- Splash around in this fantastic complex, including wave machine, tarzan rope and inflatable toys.
- Squeal your way down the hydroslide.
Until they finish building that rocket ship in the garden shed, swimming is the closest your kids will come to enjoying weightlessness. Let them float around, do flying kicks and somersaults without having to worry about gravity bringing them back down to earth with a bump.
Grab a pool entry to Todd Energy Aquatic Centre for just $4. Not only do you get entry, you also get a chance to go on the hydroslide for some slippery aquatic adventure for kids of all ages.
The Todd Energy Aquatic Centre has plenty of fantastic pool facilities for kids and grown ups. The main pool features eight lanes - leaving plenty of space for serious swimmers. There's a regular wave machine for all the fun of the beach; a tarzan rope; and inflatable toys for scrambling and climbing on. Make sure you make the most of the hydroslide for plenty of fun. There's a spa pool for the adults to relax in and a tots pool for the little ones which features bubbles and a slide.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.