We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Todd Energy Aquatic Centre New Plymouth
$50 for 11 Visit Powerplate Concession Card (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover a whole new way to work out.
- Grab a powerplate concession card for 11 visits for $50 from Todd Energy Aquatic Centre New Plymouth.
- Enjoy the added benefits you could receive when exercising with this revolutionary machine.
Are you picking up on some good vibrations? After this great deal you will be enjoying the beach, boys and a firmer body in no time.
Grab a powerplate concession card for 11 visits for $50 from Todd Energy Aquatic Centre New Plymouth.
Power Plate training is a breakthrough in revolutionary exercise. Using a machine which vibrates as your exercise, your muscles are able to benefit more from every movement. Over your 11 sessions you may be able to notice a difference in you muscle tone, flexibility, strength, weight loss and overall feeling of energy. With the latest powerplate models and certified trainers you will be pointed in the right direction and motivated to reach your goals. Todd Energy Aquatic Centre New Plymouth offers a great location for fitness thanks to a supportive environment with quality equipment. After your powerplate sessions you may even feel like taking a dip to stretch out your muscles and relax.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.