We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$25 for a Large Pizza, Garlic Bread & Two Tap Beers or House Wines (value $47.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let the triumvirate of pizza, garlic bread and beer rule over your hunger.
- Grab a large pizza, a garlic bread and two beers or house wines at The Mayfair for only $25.
- Enjoy your meal in the historic setting of a theatre.
- Get ready for a night of fantastic service, resplendent décor and delicious food.
Back in the Roman times, Julius and two of his powerful mates ruled over the Empire in a political system called the triumvirate. Here at GrabOne we like to honour history, so we've assembled three powerful forces to rule over your hunger.
Let the triumvirate of a large pizza, garlic bread and two tap beers or house wines rule your stomach when you grab today's package deal at The Mayfair for only $25.
Catering for a wide range of tastes, The Mayfair always aims to provide delicious meals in a friendly setting. You'll love their New Zealand inspired wine list and international favourites such as tap Heineken, Erdinger and Murphy’s. The Mayfair also plays host to a plethora of fantastic live acts, local and international, in the original historic theatre venue. With fantastic service, beautiful décor and delicious dishes, you'll fall in love with The Mayfair time and time again.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.