We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Massage Man
$30 for a 45-Minute Relaxation Massage & $20 Voucher for Your Next Massage with The Massage Man (value $85)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- There is no substitute when trying to find a way to relax.
- Grab a 45-minute relaxation massage and a $20 voucher for your next massage with The Massage Man for $30.
- Relax in the comfort of your own home with this mobile service.
- Rest easy knowing that Wayne is a certified message therapist with a qualification in relaxation massage.
It has been said that baking is a great way to relax and de-stress. Really? Baking? That normally ends up with someone sitting in the middle of their kitchen in a puddle of tears while the smoke alarm blares in the background from their burnt cookies and the kitchen looking like a flour bomb has just gone off. Getting a massage is a much better option. You don't have to do a thing, you just lie there, without a rolling pin in sight.
This is where The Massage Man enters, we have a great deal from him today. A 45-minute relaxation massage and a $20 voucher towards your next massage for only $30.
The best thing about this deal is that you can relax in the comfort of your own home, The Massage Man is a fully equipped mobile massage business providing services to the New Plymouth district from Waitara to Inglewood to Oakura. Wayne is a certified massage therapist, and has completed his training at the NCNZ here in New Plymouth receiving a qualification in relaxation (Swedish) massage.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.