We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Hub Jazz Cafe
$22 for Two Brunch Meals (value $44)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find out why the all the hip cats are rapping about The Hub Jazz Cafe.
- Grab two brunch meals at The Hub Jazz Cafe for only $22.
- Make your taste-buds beg for an encore.
- Experience good vibes inspired by the awesome music.
The relationship between jazz music and food goes deeper than you might think. Both rely on great improvisers cooking up new ideas. And both are appreciated by aficionados who appreciate the effort that goes into making a great jam.
Get into the gastronomic groove at The Hub Jazz Cafe with two brunch meals for only $22. Swing on down with and enjoy the cool atmosphere that's great for friends, couples and families.
As you enter this quaint cafe you'll immediately be captured by the atmosphere, which really pops with the decor, the music and ambience of a chilled out hang out. Whether you want to sit outside in the sun or cosy up inside, you'll always have the guarantee of good food and better vibes at The Hub. Feel free to bring the young'uns too.
Choose any two meals from the breakfast or lunch menus up to the value of $22 each — there are more delicious dishes on offer than there are chords in a jazz tune. From creamy mushrooms and handmade seafood pasta to the chicken or beef burgers and their famous bacon butty, your taste-buds will be begging for an encore after every bite. Find out why the all the hip cats are rapping about The Hub Jazz Cafe. You dig?
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.