We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Garlic Press
$50 for Dinner for Two incl. a Fresh Garlic Baguette, Two Mains & Two Glasses of House Wine or Beer (value up to $101.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Obey the wisdom of the crowd.
- Grab dinner for two, with a fresh garlic baguette, two mains and two glasses of house wine or beer for only $50 at The Garlic Press.
- Choose any two mains from the exciting new spring menu.
- Experience the very best service and cuisine from one of New Plymouth's favourite award-winning restaurants.
- From Blue Cod with Prawn Croquette to Almond Crusted Free-Range Chicken, you'll find something to suite all tastes and diets.
The concept of the wisdom of crowds is too lengthy and boring to go into in any depth here. All you need to know is that it states people in greater numbers tend to make greater decisions. Which explains why they flock to eat at The Garlic Press.
Grab dinner for two, with a fresh garlic baguette, two mains and two glasses of house wine or beer for only $50 at The Garlic Press. This is the perfect opportunity to try any main course from the exciting new spring menu.
The Garlic Press is one of New Plymouth's favourite restaurants, with a reputation for boasting the best dinner menu in town. Winner of both the Taranaki Halamoana Awards 2010 for Best Restaurant and Best Head Chef, as well as the TSB Top Shop 2010 Award for Best Restaurant, The Garlic Press prides itself on offering exceptional meals coupled with exceptional service in an exceptional location.
Whether you are in the mood for something as simple as a burger or as sophisticated as a Bouillabaisse, you will find what you're after on The Garlic Press's new spring menu. Every dish is crafted with care and presented with flair. Sorry, you'll get no help from the crowd to make up your mind, so what will you choose?