We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Garlic Press
$50 for Dinner for Two incl. a Fresh Garlic Baguette, Two Mains & Two Glasses of House Wine or Beer (value up to $101.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Obey the wisdom of the crowd.
- Grab dinner for two, with a fresh garlic baguette, two mains and two glasses of house wine or beer for only $50 at The Garlic Press.
- Choose any two mains from the exciting new spring menu.
- Experience the very best service and cuisine from one of New Plymouth's favourite award-winning restaurants.
- From Blue Cod with Prawn Croquette to Almond Crusted Free-Range Chicken, you'll find something to suite all tastes and diets.
The concept of the wisdom of crowds is too lengthy and boring to go into in any depth here. All you need to know is that it states people in greater numbers tend to make greater decisions. Which explains why they flock to eat at The Garlic Press.
Grab dinner for two, with a fresh garlic baguette, two mains and two glasses of house wine or beer for only $50 at The Garlic Press. This is the perfect opportunity to try any main course from the exciting new spring menu.
The Garlic Press is one of New Plymouth's favourite restaurants, with a reputation for boasting the best dinner menu in town. Winner of both the Taranaki Halamoana Awards 2010 for Best Restaurant and Best Head Chef, as well as the TSB Top Shop 2010 Award for Best Restaurant, The Garlic Press prides itself on offering exceptional meals coupled with exceptional service in an exceptional location.
Whether you are in the mood for something as simple as a burger or as sophisticated as a Bouillabaisse, you will find what you're after on The Garlic Press's new spring menu. Every dish is crafted with care and presented with flair. Sorry, you'll get no help from the crowd to make up your mind, so what will you choose?
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.