We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Floatation Sanctuary
$120 for Three Floatation Sessions (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take this chance to experience the ultimate in deep relaxation and float away from it all.
- Grab three relaxing floatation sessions at The Floatation Sanctuary for only $120.
- Let your stresses drift away and your subconscious come out to play with this unique form of stress and sleep therapy.
- Receive the treatment in a private room with an ensuite bathroom.
- Pamper your skin with the lovely Sukin organic skincare range
- Could naturally detoxify, ease aches and pains for the body, relieve anxiety and stress from the mind and lift your spirits with a lasting feeling of wellbeing.
Life can be a stressful experience all round. So how about leaving it behind for a few hours and letting your mind and body float away. Grab this deal and total relaxation and rejuvenation can be yours with three sessions at The Floatation Sanctuary for only $120.
Get away from it all at The Floatation Sanctuary: the ultimate in deep relaxation for body, mind and spirit. Your three, hour-long floatation sessions allow you to enter a meditative state where your mind can release feel good endorphins, subconscious thoughts, creativity and emotions. Just one hour of floatation can offer the relaxation and refreshment of up to to eight hours of deep sleep.
Floatation could also promote faster recovery and rehabilitation from injuries, while detoxifying your body and rejuvenating your skin. It's said to assist in managing blood pressure and circulation problems, addictions and weight management, and provides wonderful weightless rest during pregnancy. It could also improve mental clarity and physical stamina, as well as offer natural relief from pain and depression. It's the ultimate deep relaxation treatment for your body, mind & spirit — experience it for yourself or give a gift this year that you'll be remembered for!
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.