We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Cottage Retreat
$25 for a 30-Minute Relaxation Massage or Muscle Manipulation with Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Do nothing and let the pampering begin.
- Grab a 30-minute relaxation massage or muscle manipulation with back, neck and shoulder massage for just $25 from The Cottage Retreat.
- Bring a friend and enjoy a relaxing massage in each other's company, ideal for couples for Christmas.
A lot can be achieved in 30 minutes. Doing the washing, cooking dinner, having a chat to a friend or going for a run. All of those things take effort however. Why not spend it doing absolutely nothing while you get pampered instead?
Grab a 30-minute relaxation massage or muscle manipulation with back, neck and shoulder massage for just $25 from The Cottage Retreat.
30 minutes is plenty of time to let your body truly unwind and enjoy the benefits of a proper massage. Whether you want to just relax your muscles or you have a specific pain in your back, neck or shoulders you will be taken care of. This is the perfect present to yourself, friend or partner leading up to or for Christmas. Even better, get one each and enjoy each others company while the experts ease away your aches and pains. With several years experience, the team at The Cottage Retreat will take great care of you and you will walk away feeling relaxed and invigorated.
Mobile service available, mileage fee applies.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.