We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Taranaki Clinical/Applied Hypnotherapy and Mind Motivation Services
$95 for Two Hypnotherapy Sessions with Roy Bridger (value $190)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Do you have unhealthy patterns of behaviour? Address them with today's personalised hypnotherapy sessions.
- Grab two hypnotherapy sessions with Roy Bridger of Taranaki Clinical/Applied Hypnotherapy and Mind Motivation Services for $95.
- Hypnotherapy can be used for stress management, self-development, weight management, life coaching and to stop smoking, amongst other things.
- Roy's qualifications include F.M.NZ.S.C.A.H. (Full Member of the New Zealand Society of Clinical and Applied Hypnotherapy Inc.), NZ.S.A.T. (New Zealand Society of Anaesthetic Technology), Brit M.A. (British Medical Association Medical Assistant specialist in Anaesthetics), O.D.P. (City & Guilds London Operating Department Practitioner).
We can all recognise that sometimes we fall into unhealthy patterns. Everything from the seemingly trivial, like reaching for the Tim Tams rather than a piece of fruit, to how we deal with stress and upset - whether that's heaping the blame onto ourselves or lashing out. There's even including long-held habits like smoking. Wouldn't it be great if we could use the skills and expertise of someone to help us address these issues?
Today grab two hypnotherapy sessions with Roy Bridger of Taranaki Hypnotherapy and Mind Motivation Services for just $95.
Roy has been researching and developing his effective programmes over the past 43 years. The focus of the sessions at Taranaki Clinical/Applied Hypnotherapy and Mind Motivation is on working with the causes of your personal issues, the symptoms and the fulfilment of a positive outcome in your life. Just some of the problems Roy could help you with are:
- Stress management
- Self development
- Sport mind coaching
- Weight management
- Stop smoking
- Life coaching
Take control of your life with today's personalised hypnotherapy sessions!
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.