We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$23 for a Snafta Car Seat & Floor Protector incl. Nationwide Delivery (value $34.95)
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Protect your vehicle carpet and upholstery.
- Grab a Snafta car seat and floor protector for $23, including nationwide delivery.
- Trap dirt, sand, snow and other unwanted debris.
- Be prepared for anything that enters your car from now on.
If you're a car owner then you are probably well aware that winter brings more than just a slight chill in the air. Pay just $23 for a Snafta car seat protector and protect your carpet and upholstery from all the nasties that tend to find their way into your car.
The Snafta offers car seat and floor protection and is made of lightweight, water resistant and durable material. This is a life-saver for sports enthusiasts, rural workers, tradesmen and pet owners who want to prolong the life of their vehicle's carpet and upholstery.
- Protects vehicle upholstery and carpets.
- Traps dirt, sand, snow and all unwanted debris for easy disposal.
- Fits most car models.
- Easy to install and remove.
- Heavy duty.
- Light weight and compacts for easy storage.
- Dimensions: 150cm width x 204cm in length.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Te Awanga Estate
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.