We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Royale Beauty Therapy
$25 for an Orly Gel Manicure or Royale Manicure, incl. Shaping, Buff, Cuticle Care & Polish (value up to $55)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fit the crown and practice your wave.
- Grab an Orly gel manicure including shape, buff, cuticle care and polish for just $25 from Royale Beauty Therapy.
- Get your nails looking fit for a Queen.
- Enjoy being looked after by one of the friendly and experienced beauty therapists.
Think about how much pressure the ladies of the Royal family are under. We aren't talking about the public speaking, dealing with the media or discussing world wide decisions. We are talking about the constant state of their nails. While waving to her adoring friends, Kate's nails are on show and being analysed with every calculated flutter to the air that she does.
Feel like a princess when you get the royal treatment with Royale Beauty Therapy. Grab an Orly gel manicure including shape, buff, cuticle care and polish for just $25.
Sandy is the Queen of beauty therapy and with her vast amount of experience and knowledge she has developed a salon which is dedicated to delivering stunning results. One of her lovely therapists will look after your treatment which will involve getting your nails looking even shinier than the star on your Christmas tree. Treat yourself or a friend to this great little pamper session which will leave you waving like a Royal.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.