We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$13 for Two Roast Meals or Two Pizzas (value $22)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- When it comes to food, nothing beats choice.
- Grab two roast meals or two pizzas from Roast 2nite in Taranaki for just $13.
- Choose from a wide selection of pizzas or roast meats for your tummy warming dinner.
- Roast 2nite’s gravy and cheese sauce is gluten free and gluten free pizzas are available on request.
- Have your meals delivered to your house, no need to lift a finger! Delivery fee applies.
You might be the kind of person that enjoys dressing up for a fancy meal and putting on all the airs and graces of the hoity-toity. But nothing makes your heart sing as loud or your mouth grin as wide a good, honest Kiwi roast dinner. Fill your grumbling belly with two roast meals (small size) or two pizzas from Roast 2nite in Taranaki for just $13.
Restore your happy level and get that deep sense of satisfaction that only a roast and gravy can (all roast meals are served with hot, delicious gravy to retain tenderness and sooth your soul). For the roast meal you can choose between chicken, lamb, pork or beef and a helping of roast veges to seal the deal. If you're a pizza lover, then you have nine flavours to choose from; butter/satay chicken, real meaty, cheezy weezy, vegetarian, chicken and cranberry, chilli beef and chicken and there are even gluten free options available. Super!
Roast 2nite is open every day from 4.00pm – 8.00pm, so no matter what day of the week, dinner is served. Home delivery is available, however, remember that an extra fee will apply.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.