We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Matterhorn Restaurant & Bar
$329 for Two Nights for Two, incl. Breakfast Both Mornings, Return Transport for the Tongariro Crossing & Two Packed Lunches (value $658)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hit the outdoors and escape reality in one of the country's most stunning locations.
- Grab two nights for two people, including two cooked breakfasts, two continental breakfasts, two packed lunches and transfers to and from the Tongariro Crossing at the Powderhorn Chateau Ohakune for only $329.
- Hike one of the country's most popular day walks - the Tongariro Crossing.
- Get up close and personal with Mounts Ruapehu and Ngauruhoe and unwind in a Qualmark-rated four-star boutique hotel after your energetic day out
Is the thought of having to put your skis and snowboard into hibernation for another season causing you humiliating bouts of separation anxiety? Well, it's time to harden up. If you've previously been evilly fooled into thinking that Ohakune is simply a paradise for skiing and snowboarding fiends then think again. Hit the outdoors and escape reality in one of the country's most stunning locations.
Explore all this wondrous and breathtaking region has to offer by grabbing two nights accommodation for two people at the Powderhorn Chateau including two continental breakfasts, two delicious cooked breakfasts, transfers to and from the Tongariro Crossing, and packed lunches for your hike, all for only $329.
Even once the ski season has ended for another year, the Powderhorn Chateu in Ohakune is the perfect base to discover the stunning Ruapehu region and all it has to offer. Just 40 minutes away is the start of the Tongariro Crossing which should be on the to-do list of all adventurous Kiwis. And after a pleasant day lapping up the region's spectacular scenery you'll come home to your luxuriously cosy alpine-feel suites. Choose to kick up your feet or make a night of it by indulging in a wine or two and some local cuisine at the famous Powderkeg Restaurant.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.