We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$27 for a Gel Manicure incl. Shaping, Buff, Cuticle Care & Polish & $10 Voucher (value $55)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get literally the best thing for polished nails.
- Grab a gel manicure including shaping, buffing, cuticle care and polish, plus a $10 voucher for your next visit, at Perfectly Polished.
- Show off a resilient mirror finish that resists dullness and chipping, even during the most rigorous activities.
- No smudging, no chipping, and no dry time.
There are two ways to look at nails. Literally. You can look at them with the back of your hand held straight out, or with your palms up and your fingers turned towards you. Either way, there they are, tormenting and teasing you with their less-than-perfect-ness. Not literally.
Grab a gel manicure including shaping, buffing, cuticle care and polish, plus a $10 voucher for your next visit, at Perfectly Polished.
Combine the long-lasting, high-gloss durability of gel with the ease of enamel polish. Get the benifits and long-lasting appeal of no smudging, no chipping, and no dry time. Lasts for three to four weeks. It’s everything you love about colouring your nails. Only better! Let the experts at Perfectly Polished delight your digits with this desirable deal. The nail salon is inside Izuka Hair, so if you fancy having your hair and nails done at the same time this can be arranged. Squeal!
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.